E-WORLD A prestigious Software Training and Development Centre is situated opposite to Divisional Railway Head Quarters Hospital, Unit of South Central Railway Women’s Welfare Organisation, Vijayawada Division.
E-WORLD has got permanent Infra – Structure with full fledged Advanced Computers Systems, LCD Projector, AC theory and practical rooms, Library, Equipment and Furniture. It has well Experienced, Highly educated, Enthusiastic and Multiskilled Programmers.
So far, E-WORLD has imparted Software Trainings to the Railway Employees of different departments of vijayawada division under “Management Information Systems”. It has also given Software Trainings to the Government Railway Police under “AP Police Messaging Systems”. It has also developed Software to the Railway Departments like Commercial, Security, Medical, Signal and Telecommunication, etc for easy and smooth running of the Administration.
It has also earned the reputation of providing good education at a reasonable cost, which increases the chances of employment for students.
E-WORLD has undertaken LIVE PROJECTS for the Railway Administration by its students during the last three years. It has also got tie up with MIC College of Technology (Affiliated to JNTU), Prasad V Potluri Siddhartha Institute of Technology (Affiliated to JNTU), Nimra College of Engineering & Technology (Affiliated to ANU) and other Engineering Colleges to develop the LIVE PROJECTS for the administration of various departments in the railways of vijayawada division with minimum reasonable fees.
SOFTWARE PRODUCTS LAUNCHED BY GENERAL MANAGER/SCR:
1. With technical inputs from the Divisional Railway Manager, President and Secretary of E – World and guidance and feed back from Rolling Stock Operation Department. E-WORLD has developed and installed the software DOSTI- Drivers On run feedback for SIGNAL and TRACK Information SYSTEM” for the first time in Indian railways. This software is currently used in Vijayawada Division.
Features of DOSTI
1. The Loco Pilots can send the failure feedback through online from any lobbies in Vijayawada division.
2. The failures can automatically reached the concerned departments (S & T) Department and Engineering Department) and to the controller immediately. It also reached the concerned section engineers of the particular section through SMS.
3. The feedback from S & T and Engineering Departments can reach immediately to the Controller.
4. Reports can be displayed according to date, month and year wise through online and they can be print.
5. The feedback from S & T and Engineering Departments can also reach to the concerned Loco Pilot through SMS.
2. GYAN KA SOUTI:
The main aim of the project of the project is ,”To test the skills of the employees came for the training ,assess their performance based on the marks they scored individually and category wise as well”.
EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN ELS
The main purpose of the project is “to maintain the training details, employee information and attendance details. The project is used to maintain the training details of employee, course attended information and the due date of the refreshal training according to designation wise automatically. The project is also used to maintain employee biodata information and the attendance of the employee. It is also used to know the types of the leaves of the employee in Electric Loco Shed (ELS) Vijayawada (BZA).
SERVICE REGISTER MAINTENANCE SYSTEM:
The main aim of the project is to maintain database operational system designed to generate automated regular reports about the Personnel Information about the employees on time period basis. The types of performs that can be generated are
* Showing the representation of persons with disabilities in the services.
* Showing Railway-Wise recruitments/promotions by field/ promotions by seniority made during a year ending.
* Showing the representations SCs, STs and OBCs and number of appointments made during a year.
* Statement showing the number of staff/staff statistics.
* Statement showing the department-wise total number of female employees.
* Comparison of No. & Annual cost/Staff wastages of staff of south central railway.
WEB-SR REGISTER & TOUCH SCREEN SYSTEM:
The main aim of the project is to maintain the service register through online and the employee can see the details using TOUCH SCREEN.
ATIDHI: AUTOMATED TECHNOLOGY IN DOMICILE HOSTING INTERFACE
The main aim of this project is to provide a better and modern interface for the usage of A/C waiting halls in all railway stations across Vijayawada Division. It checks for a valid PNR and provides entry for eligible passengers.
RAIL TRACKING SYSTEM:
To identify Current position, status and speed of the train using GPS and ZIGBEE systems. This is used to improve the existing railway transport service. The project is based on combination of Global Positioning System (GPS) & ZIGBEE modules.
DEGA: DIGITAL EYE FOR COACH GUIDANCE AUTOMATION
The main aim of this project is to display the coach numbers automatically in the display boards.
PROTECT - PREVENTION OF TRACK ERRORS AND COLLISION OF TRAINS
The main aim of the project is to detect track failures and prevent collision of trains. This project is entitled with the name PROTECT (Prevention of track error and collisions of trains).
INSPECTION ON SAFETY AND SMS SYSTEM:
The main aim of the project is to send the inspection schedule through sms and getting the feedback through online from different departments automatically.