- In the officers Annual sports and cultural meet at HQ’s, Secunderabad, our Vijayawada Division won a Shield for the best team in sports.
- We won III prize in interdivisional cultural meet conducted at HQ’s, Secunderabad.
- We got recognition for Jack & Jill High School from Govt. of A.P. upto 2017-2018.
- Health check-up camps were arranged for women of Vijayawada Division.
- Handicraft centers were given orders for the patients dresses from Railway Hospital for stritching.
- Revolving fund has compiled its programmes and prepared an overall album.
- Sisu Vihar has purchased a new water cooler and a new fridge.
- Asha kiran has purchased a Parallel Bar, Wheel Chair and Book binding machine. These books will be supplied to the students of Jack & Jill School.
- E-World secured projects for the purpose of M. Sc, B. Tech and MCA students.
During the officers cultural programme conducted at HQ’s, SC,
Mrs. Seema Johri, President, SCRWWO, Vijayawada has got the following prizes.
GENERAL SECRETARY/SCRWWO/BZA ACHIEVEMENTS:
- I prize in TT Doubles.
- I prize in Badminton Mixed double.
- II prize in Duet song.
- II prize in Badminton ladies double.
- II prize in Group song.
- II prize in Ball through of ladies.
Mrs. Santhi Reddy, Secretary, SCRWWO, Vijayawada has got the following prizes.
- I prize in caramms doubles.
- I prize in table tennis doubles in 2009 sports meet.
- II prize in batminton doubles.
- II prize in table tennis singles.